Art Director (UI/UX), Front-End, Copywriter
Visit Website | Download UX Kit
GLE Pilates is a private studio located in Armonk, N.Y., offering a variety of services to local clients. The practice focuses on a personalized experience from range of motion exercises to nutrition.
- Old website was not responsive and its content did not drive users to book appointments online.
- There are informed assumptions and perceptions about Pilates exercise.
- Brand value of personalized attention was not reaching customers visually or in print.
- Marketing collateral lacked a consistent look and feel.
- Created content that would serve as a resource for new and returning customers, including an FAQ section, a clear service offerings table, and benefits of Pilates exercise upfront.
- Highlighted the business owner and the space through big, colorful visuals. Also underscored personal attention through visuals of one-on-one sessions.
- Incorporated a map and an online booking platform to drive sales.
- Used the Bootstrap framework to create a responsive website for a user-friendly desktop-to-mobile experience .
- Designed a visual identity and refreshed logo for a friendly, welcoming, and calming image aligned with the messaging.
- Customers are not able to book appointments online in just a few clicks.
- Prominent buttons for customers to book appointments online.
- Brand identity elevates business credibility.
- Consistent look and feel established across marketing materials—print and online.