Designer, Photo Editor, Photographer, Project Manager
Designed print marketing and sub-brands for larger events. Art directed the My Soldier program. Designed and coded the My Soldier website. Coordinated print production and mail fulfillment.
Manhattanville College is a small liberal arts college founded in 1841, with marketing initiatives focused on fundraising, alumni, grad and undergrad admissions. A student turned war veteran and the college president formed the My Soldier program.
- Low alumni participation and donations to the annual fund.
- Little distinction between alumni events and fundraising materials.
- My Soldier program is a sub-brand of the Manhattanville identity.
- Design informal sub-brands for alumni events that are more visual in nature.
- Retain a formal look and feel for college business and fundraising asks.
- Standardize publication formats to reduce printing expenses and turnaround.
- Designed My Soldier sub-brand using a patriotic image that is military in tone but approachable and politically-neutral.
- Event attendance and fundraising donations among alumni constituents increased.
- Reduced printing expenses by establishing production schedules and standardized publication formats.
- My Soldier received international media recognition with 400,000 registrants emerging from 43 states and around the world, reaching over 175,000 military personnel.