Designs print collateral.
NY Common Pantry is a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing hunger throughout New York City by providing nutritious, fresh food pantry packages, serving the elderly, and connecting the homeless to resources.
- Brand identity font was not legible in print marketing.
- Marketing materials were produced in house and required a professional upgrade.
- Incorporated a more legible reading font for print materials that aligned with the logo font, Miso.
- Streamlined type styles, color application, and publication formats for a cohesive look and feel across departments.
- Used larger photography to maximize visual impact.