UX Designer, UI Designer, Illustrator
Designed B2B inventory (200+ screens) and B2C booking (100+ screens) web applications from scratch, based on Bootstrap, Angular and FuelUX libraries. Developed hi-fi wireframes, IA and user flows. Managed UX/Dev review process. Proposed concepts for functionality and user interaction.
SIMPLENIGHT is B2B2C tech startup with an online marketplace for dining, nightlife, entertainment, tour and transportation inventory. A supplier app hosts the inventory, which is distributed to channel partners (airlines, hotels, and travel booking portals and agent) via a separate, white label booking platform.
Team: CD, Dev
- Develop client- and consumer-facing web applications based on a dev-first operation.
- Design responsive, intuitive and modern interfaces with an evolving brand identity.
- Extend the Bootstrap framework while adhering to browser, device and system limitations.
- Research interface components and interaction behaviors that make travel booking and inventory management quick, intuitive and easy.
- Propose ways to extend Bootstrap for new forms of interaction, states and user feedback to maximize the user experience.
- Establish visual hierarchy with size and white space for complicated processes.
- Adopt a mobile-first philosophy for an optimum handheld experience.
- Ideated new forms of user feedback with different modal and toast notification styles.
- Partnered with dev to create a UI pattern library of consistent components used throughout both platforms.
- Optimized mobile experience through a series of iterations.