Designed B2B inventory (200+ screens) and B2C booking (100+ screens) web applications from scratch, based on Bootstrap, Angular and FuelUX libraries. Developed hi-fi wireframes, IA and user flows. Managed UX/Dev review process. Proposed concepts for functionality and user interaction.
SIMPLENIGHT.com is travel/tech startup with two web applications: online marketplace for bookable travel experiences (tours, nightlife activities, etc.) and an inventory management application on the supplier side.
Team: CD, Dev
- Develop client- and consumer-facing web apps based on a dev-first operation.
- Design responsive, intuitive, and modern UIs with an evolving brand identity.
- Consumer-facing platform must appeal to travel agents, consumers, and airlines.
- Supplier platform must appeal to a variety of suppliers in the travel industry.
- Organize the flow of inventory management in a logical fashion.
- Research UI components/interaction behaviors to make travel booking and inventory management quick, intuitive, and easy.
- Research scripts to extend Bootstrap with new forms of interaction and user feedback styles while adhering to internet browser limitations.
- Establish visual hierarchy to make an otherwise complicated process digestible.
- Adopt a mobile-first philosophy for an optimum handheld experience.
- Ideated forms of user feedback through modal and toast notifications.
- Partnered with Dev team to create UI patterns used throughout both platforms.
- Output 300+ screens between both platforms for a seamless experience.